Monday, July 6, 2009

RICARDO!!

This is Ricardo, my newly inherited chasity man. See Ricardo is special i met him when I first went to school at the U of U. I lived with 3 other girls Megan, Tabitha, and Maryn who were all previously living with each other when I joined them. They went to Big Lots and were shopping and saw him and it was love at first sight, I m almost sure of it, for Megan at least. Well they decided whoever was single at the end of the year would keep Ricardo and that he would watch the "chasity couch".
At the end of the year both Tabitha and Maryn were married in June, so it was between Megan and I on who got to keep Ricardo. Megan ended up taking him and I was all good with that. . . . thinking I would never see him ever again! That was May of 2006. . . . . Since then Megan has had guardianship and taken excellent care of him (except for the time when she was trying to hoola hoop and ended up knocking him over and breaking him, but she fixed him). Along with that any girl that has lived with Megan and Ricardo ends up getting married 2 years later and in June with the exception of 2, one of the roommates got married in December and the other me, hasn't gotten married. . . . . . So when Megan got married in May she needed someone to give him too and since I was the only one not married she asked me if i wanted him, i gladly accepted. We planned on meeting up before the wedding to exchange Ricardo, but neither of our schedules worked out, so at Megan's wedding dinner I was given Ricardo. Megan telling the story of Ricardo

Most of the girls affected by RIcardo
Oh and whenever someone gets married while living with ricardo their name and wedding date is written on the bottom of him. So now I must keep him until I get married and can pass him onto another roommate, it would be really cool to see him go on forever.

0 comments: